Co-Founder & Assistant Professor, BGS SAP
Architect - Habitat Designer
- Serving as an Assistant Professor at BGS School of Architecture & Planning (BGSSAP), BGS International Residential School Campus, Nityanandha Nagar, K.Gollahalli Post, Bengaluru South-560074, www.bgssap.edu.in from August 2015 till date.
- Serving as a Co-Founder at BGS School of Architecture & Planning (BGSSAP), from November 2014 till date.
- Served as a Chief Architect at Builtech (Bangalore Studio), Builtech Foundation, Chittur Road, Palakkad, Kerala State, India – 678013, www.builtechpkd.com from September 2014 till May 2015.
- Served as an Urban / Habitat Designer and Planner (Trainee) at NAAMS Architectural Workshope, Bangalore from August 2013 till Oct 2013.
- Served as a Junior Architect (Trainee) at Centre for Infrastructure, Sustainable, Transportation & Urban Planning, Indian Institute of Science. www.iisc.ac.in from June 2010 till December 2010.
Ar. Sharath H Aithal has done his Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch.) (First Class) from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering and Masters of Architecture (M. Arch - Habitat Design) (First Class Distinction) from BMS College of Engineering. He is a National Award Winner for the Best Post Graduation Thesis conferred by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), the Academic Unit of Council of Architecture (COA). He has been awarded the highest “S” grade by Indian Institute of Science for his Academic excellence in Environmental Management. He has represented the State in Intel Science Talent Discovery Fair at National level.
He has 2 years of professional experience with leading architects, planners & builders. He has a year of teaching experience as an assistant professor. Specialized in sustainable, low carbon & energy efficient planning & architecture, he believes in integration of science with architecture is the way forward.
At this young age, he is the Co-Founder of BGS SAP. He handles the portfolios of Cultural Coordinator, Sports Coordinator, NATA test center in charge, QPDS in charge, VTU Coordinator and Council of Architecture Coordinator at BGS SAP. He has been instrumental as an admin in the Social Media Facebook page of BGS School of Architecture and Planning. He is also a part of Research and Consultancy cell of BGS SAP. He has been the Faculty Coordinator for the Skill Need Analysis for Built heritage sector study/survey in Srirangapatna, Melkote, Pandavapura & Mysore by BGS SAP in association with Indian Heritage Cities Network – Foundation (IHCN-F). He has been actively involved in Question paper setting and Valuation / Jury in various reputed universities. He is a leading practicing Architect involved in various prestigious projects in Karnataka.
Registered/Associate Member: Council of Architecture (COA); Associate member of Indian Institute of Architects (AIIA); Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (MISTE); Registered/Associate Member: Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP).