Duration : 5 years Course
Semesters : 10 semesters
Internship : 9th semester (one sem) of the 5th Year.
KEA CODE :
BGSSAP VTU CODE :
Citizenship : Indian
Very Important : Candidates must have a valid NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) or JEE Paper II score.
Qualifying marks for NATA-2019 would be based on the following rules:
1: A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
2: A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
3: Over all qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
Education: Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from a recognized Board, with minimum 50 % marks
in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50 % aggregate marks or equivalent,
of the 10+2 level examination.
Passed 10+3 diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Documents required for the admission :
1. 10th Original Marks Card.
2. II PUC/12THOriginal Marks Card.
3. Diploma Original Marks Card (3 Years).
4. NATA Score Card /JEE Part 2 Score Card .
5. Income and Caste Certificate .
6. Migration Certificate (NRI mandatory).
7. Transfer certificate.
8. Study Certificate.
9. 4 Passport Size & Stamp Size Photo.
10. 4 sets attested xerox copies of all the above documents.