Ar. Gopala Krishna graduated from Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture. He has completed his post graduation in Architectural Design at the University Of New South Wales, Sydney.
The practice of Ar. Gopala Krishna provides his clients with innovative design and consulting services in architecture, design, interiors and construction. He translates each client’s requirements into a built form. He gives his utmost time to his clients in their venture to come live and a photocopy of what the client wants it to be. His objective is to provide a lively, dynamic, diverse and good neighborhood. He calls attention to interdependent relationship between the natural and built environments. He works on a diverse range of projects like residences, commercial, industrial, apartments and schools. His firm is equipped with the necessary infrastructure for a smooth implementation of the projects. His overall ideology is to develop smart homes which dwell within the neighborhood and enhance the quality of life
His post Graduation focuses on Architectural design, theories in architecture and sustainable architecture .As Louis I Kahn says ‘Architectural interpretations accepted without reflection could obscure the search for signs of a true nature and a higher order.’ he can help students to improve their designing skills and to help them to express their will to design.
His 10 years of professional experience as a practicing architect have provided him with a broad view that is useful in assisting students with projects and assignments.
Professional Summary: 10 Years
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) from Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Major: Architecture, Completion: 2006
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch) from University Of New South Wales,Sydney, New South Wales,Australia.
Completion Date: 11-07-2008, Specialization: Architectural Design, Academic standing: Good (75%)
Participations and Awards:
- Volunteered in ZONE NASA (national association of students of architecture) 2003 – architectural Symposium, Bangalore institute of technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in DART(DIVERSE ARCHITECTURAL THOUGHT) an inter college fest for students of architecture held at R.V.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,(dept of architecture),Bangalore on June 2003 .
- Participated in the national level seminar on ARCHITECTURAL EDUCATION held on 16th n 17th of April 2004 at Bangalore organized by THE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS.
- Participated in MYSTIQUE a design fest held at JAIN SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN,Bangalore.
- Participated in national cadet corp.. and attended Combined annual training camp in 2000.
- Completed Basic civil defense course conducted by Home guards and civil defense training college in 2000.
Countries visited: China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore
- Published Articles and Presented Papers:
- Refereed Journal Publication -02
- International Conferences-02 (Australia)
- National Conferences-01
- Conferences Attended- 12
Professional Affiliations:Registered/Associate Member
- Council of Architecture (COA, India )