For Admission to BGSSAP, Contact:
Dean - Prof. Dr. Ajai Chandran – +91 9880486622
Admin Officer - Mr. Shravan C K - +91 9008798887
Public Relation Officer - Ms. Priyanka R - +91 9880566994
Admissions to BGSSAP is through CET/ Comed-K / Management/ NRI
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – NATA / IIT JEE PART 2
( http://www.nata2019.in )
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
(a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
(b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination;
(c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Qualifying marks for NATA-2019 would be based on the following rules:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
A Candidate will not qualify in NATA-2019 unless he/ she satisfy all three conditions mentioned above.
Note: NATA-2019 score shall be valid only for admission in the academic session 2019-20. For More Details on NATA 2019 - www.nata2019.in/NATA2019-Brochure.pdf
IIT – JEE PART 2 2019
( https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx )
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified that there shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination.
ABOUT PERCENTILE CALCULATION OF MARKS OF CLASS 12TH /QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
- The percentage of marks and percentile are totally different entities hence the candidates should not confuse with both the above terms.
- Percentage is a number out of 100.
- Percentile Score of a candidate in a Board will reflect how many Candidates have scored below that candidate in his/her Board Examination.
- A Percentile score is the value below which a certain percent of observations fall. For example, the 40th Percentile is the value or score below which 40 Percent of the observations may be found.
- The Percentile of a Candidate will be calculated as
100 X Number of candidates in the group with aggregate marks less than the candidate divided by Total number of the candidates in the group.
- For calculation of percentile of qualifying examination marks for paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning) of JEE (Main) the marks obtained in following subjects will be considered:
- Other four subjects.
- For calculation of the total marks for five subjects, if the marks awarded in a subject is NOT out of 100, then the marks will be scaled (up or down) to 100 so that the total aggregate marks is out of 500.
- For candidates who appeared in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination in 2017 but reappeared in 2018, the best of the two performances will be considered.
- If a Board awards only letter grades without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying the equivalent marks and submit it at the time of acceptance of the allocated seat.
- It is reiterated that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination or be in top 20 percentile cut-off for the academic year 2018 will be considered for the candidates who pass the Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2018.
For More Details on IIT JEE 2019 - https://jeemain.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=88&iii=Y